Chef De Partie
There has never been a more exciting time to join Bel & The Dragon.
Each Bel and Dragon has a distinct personality of its own with a unique style and atmosphere.
With seven spectacular restaurants and more on the way there are boundless opportunities for driven and enthusiastic individuals to join the team.
We are currently looking for a talented Chef De Partie to join the team at Windsor.
Bel & The Dragon Windsor is steeped in old English heritage. The historic restaurant and tea room has been serving food and drink since the 11th Century. Just a stone’s throw from the shops, theatres and the gates of Windsor Castle and a short hop across the footbridge from Eton College, Bel & The Dragon Windsor is the perfect place to take time out to relax and enjoy the superb food & drink on offer.
The successful Chef De Partie will:
- Have previous experience in a fresh food environment
- Have an absolute passion for the creation of food
- Have the desire to be inventive
- Have confidence running a section or sections
- Command flexibility around the kitchen
- Possess great communication skills
- Have absolute attention to detail
In Return you will:
- Gain experience in this high profile kitchen
- Work with a dedicated and driven brigade
- Look forward to a structured career progression through on and off job training
- The opportunity to progress to Junior Sous chef
- A competitive salary
- 28 Days Holiday
Please fill in the form below and upload your CV